Just want to say Hi.

ChastityMaChastityMa Belgium, Oteppe

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; pantai karanggongso trenggalek

Comments

• metatronmetatron Corning, NY, USA, Planet Earth

This forum, Vanilla Forums, has a switch where you can turn on a spam filter. The spam filter is an off site website that keeps track of possible spammers in a database. I honestly do not mind the 'spammers' myself as I feel they are people too. My site is set up so that my information can be accessed in one simple post, and the people visiting here can be themselves. I know that they do make add-ons and plug-ins for programs that can help with spamming. Just splice in some coding into an existing program and the 'spam detector' will be on and running in no time. The Vanilla Forums program has a built in anti-spammer plug-in by Todd Burry that integrates a blacklist created on the website stopforumspam.com . I do not use it however, so not sure how effective it may be. Thank you for your wonderful and thoughtful question @ChastityMa . Much appreciated and I hope this helps you somewhat.